IVF / IUI Mind-Body Program
One thing you can control and do for yourself during a medicated cycle
– IVF or IUI
We have taken the concept behind our highly popular Natural Cycle Fertility Program and tailored it to reduce stress and potentially increase invitro fertilization (IVF) or intrauterine insemination (IUI) success. Working with leading REs, we developed these programs with the highest amount of care and attention to detail.
There are 18 unique sessions that correspond to the special requirements of the medicated cycle and include special attention to the synthetic hormones, advanced procedures and unique timing thereof.
This program is adaptable to shorter and longer cycles. You can skip, repeat, or double up on sessions as needed and still get 100% of the benefits. Remember, it’s not the exact timing that matters, it’s that you take time for yourself every day for an enjoyable, relaxing way to feel in greater control over your body and health.
“I tried to conceive for 2 years and recently used Circle+Bloom each evening during my IVF cycle. Yesterday I found out that it worked and I am pregnant! I know that Circle+Bloom assisted in me staying calm and focused throughout the cycle. During the time right after the transfer, when I was feeling very negative and stressed I listened twice a day and that is how I was able to find some peace.” ~ Rose
Listen now to preview
- Specific visualization for the IVF / IUI cycle for optimum stress reduction and leveraging your innate mind-body connection.
- Reduce stress each and every day of your medicated cycle.
- Reduce stress that may be hampering your ability to conceive.
- Feel in greater control over your body and health by taking time for yourself every day for an enjoyable, relaxing, “massage” for the mind.
- Learning to use the brain to connect with the body through guided visualization can potentially bring about a physical response to improve fertility and well-being.
- Ability to listen to special sessions for egg retrieval and implementation while the procedures are being done.
“Circle+Bloom is amazing! IVF is a very stressful process and it’s hard to keep yourself calm, relaxed, and positive. I listened to Circle+Bloom each night, and we were successful this cycle! I credit Circle+Bloom for a lot of this success.” ~ Leigh
- 18 unique sessions that progress with you through your IVF or IUI cycle.
- Designed to fit into your schedule easily and can be listened to either daily or every other day.
- Each session includes (i) deep relaxation; (ii) therapeutic visualizations (mind-body); and (iii) emotional awareness exercises.
- The sessions are organized into the following categories:
- Precycle Sessions: Three unique sessions to be used prior to your cycle start date to help optimize your body preparedness.
- Cycle Sessions: Starting with Cycle Day (“CD”) 1+2, we have one unique program for each two-days in a combination set. In total: CD1+2, 3+4, 5+6, 7+8, 9+10, 11+12
- Trigger Shot / Egg Retrieval Special Session: One special session designed specifically for the trigger shot and egg extraction (or ovulation if IUI) to help your body best prepare for the shot and the procedure.
- Cycle Day 13+14: Designed to be listened to prior to the transfer.
- Transfer / Insemination Special Session: Designed to be listened to prior, during and after the transfer or insemination procedure when stress reduction, and feelings of openness are of prime importance.
- Two Week Wait Sessions: CD 16+17, 18+19, 20+21, 22+23, 24+25, 26+27 to help your body continue building progesterone and uterus preparation for implantation.
- Each program averages between 13 – 16 minutes, with a few of the special programs running as long as 19 minutes.
- Our programs should qualify for reimbursement under Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), check with your companies benefits team for more information.
“IVF is so emotionally exhausting. The drugs and the procedures are out of your hands. But I could control my attitude and my positivity, especially with the help of Circle+Bloom. I believe with every fiber of my being it’s one of the reasons we can finally say we are EXPECTING!” ~ Kelly
Based on studies showing how our mind communicates with our body – along with the detrimental effects that stress has on fertility – we have created this medicated cycle tracking program that allows your brain to help your body accomplish the goals you desire.
By giving yourself 15 minutes per day to reduce stress and open the powerful connection of the mind-body connection, you can do something for yourself each and every day to help feel more centered and empowered during a very stressful procedure.
“Thank you for Circle+Bloom. I listened to it religiously during my recent IVF cycle this month. …the program helped me stay calm and grounded. It also helped me feel in greater control of the process — like I was doing something good and meaningful for myself. I looked forward to listening to the program every day. Joanne’s voice is soothing and comforting and you became a trusted and helpful companion to me during the ups and downs of my cycle.”~ Allison
Each session is different but follows the same basic structure. First, we focus on relaxation, allowing your mind and body to go quiet and enter into a deeply relaxed state. Then we begin our physically-based mind-body visualizations that track to what your reproductive cycle is doing during that time period. Lastly, we proceed through an exercise based on a specific emotional release or understanding. Here is a quick review of each sessions body-based visualizations:
Precycle Session A: Internalizing your own unique understanding of the mind-body connection and beginning to trust its intelligence and power. This enables to set the stage for all of the specific mind-body exercises to follow in the program. The Precycle sessions should be listened to before you begin stimming, and if you are doing suppressing prior to stimming.
Precycle Session B: Continuing to strengthen inner trust and dialogue between the mind and body, feeling its intelligence on a subconscious basis. Use of water visualization cleansing and preparing body for the cycle start. The Precycle sessions should be listened to before you begin stimming, and if you are doing suppressing prior to stimming.
Precycle Session C: Hypothalamus and pituitary visualization exercises seeing balancing and relaxing throughout this part of the brain. Continuing to focus on mind-body intelligence and communication to prepare for cycle start. The Precycle sessions should be listened to before you begin stimming, and if you are doing suppressing prior to stimming.
“Each of the IVF sessions have such wonderful messages, I want to make sure I do not miss any of them. My body is really responding to the messages, my stress is way down, joy is way up and my body is on track with response per the doctors.” ~ Melissa
Cycle Day 1+2: Focus on complete and healthy acceptance of synthetic hormones, welcoming on every level for optimum effectiveness. Seeing the communication between the hypothalamus-pituitary and shedding excess anxiety. This should correspond with the first day of your stimming medications.
Cycle Day 3+4: Balancing of anxiety with endorphines and positive feelings throughout the body, releasing excess cortisol as needed. Acceptance of hormones and medications in an open and positive way for optimum effectiveness.
Cycle Day 5+6: Visualization focusing on ovaries, follicles and eggs and seeing movement, positive energy, brightening – all the while completely trust the mind-body intelligence to nominate the highest quality eggs for this special cycle.
Cycle Day 7+8: Hypothalamus-pituitary in communication with ovaries with just the right amount of hormones. Starting to picture and visualize the developing follicles within the ovaries.
Cycle Day 9+10: Feeling harmony inside and really allowing body on a cellular basis to accept complete relaxation for optimum balancing of all reproductive function. Visualization of uterus and the beginning phases of preparing for the fertilized egg.
Cycle Day 11+12: Feeling, seeing and visualization the abundance of follicles and future eggs in ovaries and how the ovaries are creating a handful of special eggs for ovulation. Seeing ovaries brightened, energized and follicles as full and round, plump with a soft pliable surface.
“Last summer I purchased your IUI fertility meditation. I used the meditation in conjunction with acupuncture and found myself totally relaxed. We were successful on our first attempt! On April 30, 2013 we had a healthy, beautiful, baby boy. Thanks so much. I always believed in the power of meditation but never imagined we’d be this lucky!”~ Carolyn
Trigger Shot & Extraction (IUI – Ovulation): Special visualization allowing for complete dissolution and release of any negative energy internally. Visualization of trigger shot as positive energy coming into body and doing exactly what it should with special attention to the *acceptance* of this medicine. Preparing body to be in a completely relaxed and open state without any hindrance or pockets of stress or any kind of blockages. Seeing ovaries as soft and pliable for egg aspiration.
Cycle Day 13 + 14: For the time in between egg extraction and transfer, we focus on internalizing the miraculous connections being made, and bringing that back into the body for emotional connection to the embryo. Focus is on uterus preparation to accept fertilized eggs, with special focus on progesterone, etc.
Transfer (IUI – Insemination): Designed to be listened to multiple times during this procedure – before, during and after. Focus on having ultimate feelings of openness, warmth, and acceptance as much as possible – feelings of abundance. Seeing blood-oxygen moving directly into your hands and reproductive areas, warming everything. Visualizing inside your uterus and seeing the embryo come inside, welcoming on a physical basis.
“I can’t say enough wonderful things about Circle and Bloom! I am currently 17 weeks into my first pregnancy. My husband and I have tried IVF 3 times, and this time it worked! I am absolutely convinced that the guided imagery cds helped me obtain my best lining and subsequent success. I can’t thank you enough for these amazing products!” ~ Lily
Cycle Day 16+17: The commencement of the two-week-wait, with suggestions of having feelings of gratitude, abundance and what is happening inside uterus. Hormones moving in just the right amounts at the right time…warmth and acceptance on a cellular basis.
Cycle Day 18+19: Exploration of emotional state of being, letting go of anxiety or other negative feelings, or exploring them to understand them on a greater level. Focus on uterus, sending relaxation to the uterus…seeing the tiny fertilized eggs float about in warmth and abundance. Walls of uterus creating the perfect landing spot with just the right amount of progesterone.
Cycle Day 20+21: Feeling and sensing the energy that is constantly working toward the development of the embryo(s). Seeing the implantation of the egg(s) on walls on uterus. Emotional feelings of abundance through a visualization exercise of helping someone in need.
Cycle Day 22+23: Focus on balance, blood and oxygen flow, hormones to uterus as needed using your mind-body intelligence and intuition. Seeing the healthy growth and development of the embryo(s) inside uterus.
Cycle Day 24+25: Visualizing the inside of the uterus, and feeling and sensing a bond already. Seeing growth with intention, strength and love. Emotional exercise of feeling pride in the process you have undergone in order to bear the life of another. Complete unselfishness.
Cycle Day 26+27: Using the mind-body connection to support the uterus in anyway that it needs using intuition as your guide. Trusting your intuition. Emotional exercise to focus on how you have changed throughout your motherhood journey.
“I listened to your IVF program after 2 failed attempts to get pregnant. I truly believe this calming influence at a time of stress and small hope were contributors to falling successfully pregnant. We are over the moon with excitement as we now count down the last few weeks till our little miracle joins us.” ~ Karen
- Download files contain 19 Mp3 files, containing approximately 4.8 hours. Downloads are both PC and Mac compatible, and are simple ZIP file that when extracted as all of the programs to be either played directly on your computer (headsets would be fantastic with this option, and a chair or couch nearby), or synced onto your iPod, iPhone, or other Mp3 player. For a more complete description of the downloading instructions, click here.
- CD-Set contains 4 CDs that are playable on a CD player, as well as on your computer (with a CD or DVD compatible drive)
- Purchase completely risk-free as we completely guarantee our programs with a full 100% money-back guarantee.